The Experience You Need. The Attention You Deserve.
5 Reasons You Need a Truck Accident Lawyer
An experienced truck accident lawyer in Liberty is pertinent if you’re involved in an accident. The Noland Law Firm serves truck accident victims throughout Kansas City & Liberty. Since Missouri is a gateway to interstate commerce, drivers must share the road with trucks and tractor-trailers, which puts inhabitants of smaller vehicles at risk of serious injuries if an accident does occur. Regardless of state and federal truck safety laws that are in place, catastrophic accidents are far too common. Let our knowledgeable truck accident lawyer help you!
A Noland Law Firm, LLC. truck accident lawyer fights for the rights of truck accident victims in the areas of Liberty, Gladstone, Kansas City, Kearney, Excelsior Springs, Missouri City, Sugar Creek, and Independence. We believe that negligent trucking companies and truckers must be held accountable for their actions. A truck accident lawyer typically handles cases involving commercial trucks, tractor-trailers, and buses and other ‘big rig’ accident types. Here are the 5 main reasons you should hire a truck accident lawyer if you’ve been involved in an accident:
- Truck accidents can happen anywhere – its important to keep a record of what happened if you can, but in most cases, you will need someone to help represent you
- If the accident was caused by driver negligence – you need representation as soon as possible!
- A truck accident lawyer can help you file a lawsuit and guide you through the legal process
- We are highly skilled negotiators – your truck accident lawyer will not accept a settlement offer from an insurance company for less than the full value of your claim
- Let us do the work for you – after being in an accident, especially one involving a truck you need to rest and heal. Let or truck accident lawyer do all the work for you so you can focus on getting better.
We know that navigating through an accident process is difficult and becomes even more complex when dealing with trucks and tractor-trailers. Our team has over 45 years combined experience advocating for our clients and obtaining meaningful compensation for those who were injured by negligent commercial truck companies and drivers. If you were injured in a truck accident, we have provided a printable list of general instructions on what to moving forward, on our website. If you or your loved one was injured in a truck accident and need to hire a truck accident lawyer to help negotiate your case, contact us at Noland Law Firm, LLC. online today to schedule a free consultation, or feel free to call us at 816-781-5055 with any questions regarding your truck accident case.