The Experience You Need. The Attention You Deserve.
Do I Need a Personal Injury Attorney to Get a Car Accident Settlement?
No, you don’t necessarily need a personal injury attorney to get a car accident settlement. There are benefits to having one, however! Our personal injury attorney’s at Noland Law Firm, LLC are here to advocate for you. A personal injury attorney should be contacted as soon as possible if you or a loved one is a victim with long-lasting pain, significant medical expenses, and emotional harm to gain the settlement you deserve.
Many lives are suddenly changed when a car accident happens. The consequences can be worsened when an accident is caused by the negligent or reckless conduct of others. If the car accident was minor and there were no injuries, you may be able to settle a claim directly with the insurance company of the at-fault driver. In these cases, hiring a personal injury attorney may not be necessary, however, if the car accident involved serious injuries or if liability is disputed, it may be in your best interest to hire an experienced personal injury attorney to help you negotiate with the insurance company and obtain a fair settlement.
When the accident is more severe, or there are legal things at play that make the case more tricky – there are several benefits to having a personal injury attorney for a car accident settlement, including:
- A personal injury attorney has the knowledge and experience to navigate the legal system, negotiate with insurance companies, and advocate for your rights. They can provide valuable guidance and support throughout the entire process.
- An attorney can help ensure that you receive the maximum compensation you are entitled to for your injuries, including medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
- Attorneys are skilled negotiators and can help you obtain a fair settlement offer from the insurance company. They can also advise you on whether a settlement offer is fair or if you should pursue litigation.
- If the case goes to trial, an attorney can represent you in court and present your case to a judge or jury. They can also cross-examine witnesses, present evidence, and argue on your behalf.
- Dealing with the aftermath of a car accident can be stressful and overwhelming. Hiring a personal injury attorney can help ease your burden and allow you to focus on your recovery, while they handle the legal aspects of your case.
We collaborate with medical professionals and other experts and work hard to build you a successful case. However, you must stay on top of your doctor’s visits and do not hesitate to tell your doctor if your condition worsens, or other pain and injury occurs from the accident. It is important that your health and recovery is your priority. You can start learning more today by looking over our injury victim checklist online.
Your personal injury attorney at Noland Law Firm will advocate on your behalf and fight for your right to proper compensation. Recovering due to an injury from an accident can be a long and difficult process, and we will be by your side every step of the way. We service the areas of Liberty, Gladstone, Kansas City, Kearney, Excelsior Springs, Missouri City, Sugar Creek, and Independence. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation or call us at (816) 781-5055 with any questions you have regarding your personal injury case.