The Experience You Need. The Attention You Deserve.
Find A Personal Injury Lawyer in 2023
A personal injury lawyer at Noland Law Firm, LLC, in Liberty, Missouri, provides legal representation for people in the Kansas City area claiming private or civil wrongs or injuries. Our firm has successfully represented plaintiffs in personal injury cases for more than 30 years. When someone is injured due to the negligence or actions of another person or entity, such as in a car accident, a personal injury attorney can help them receive compensation. The personal injury lawyers at Noland Law Firm safeguard our client’s interests in proceedings with insurance companies and the legal system.
We know that no one expects to be injured in an accident, but thousands of people are injured in Missouri each year and need to hire a personal injury lawyer to help settle their claims. Many lives are suddenly changed as victims are often left with life-lasting pain and suffering, significant medical expenses, and emotional harm. Hiring a personal injury lawyer is necessary because they know how to help build your case. To build a case depends on a variety of factors, including the nature and extent of your injuries, who is at fault and whether the defendant has sizable assets or adequate insurance coverage, and how long ago the injury occurred. All of these factors will be evaluated to help determine a realistic assessment of what you can expect. A personal injury lawyer determines the fair value of your claim and any compensation you may be entitled to. We consider future pain and suffering that you might endure when assessing your case as well. Noland Law Firm is dedicated to representing injury victims and their loved ones in a wide range of personal injury claims, including:
- Car Accidents: these are the most common causes of personal injury, but many victims never receive the full value of their claims. A personal injury lawyer is a highly skilled negotiator who routinely obtains significant compensation from insurance companies.
- Truck Accidents: the Kansas City Metro area is a gateway of commercial transportation where trucks and tractor-trailers frequently cause catastrophic accidents. Depending on the circumstances, we pursue claims against trucking companies, drivers, and manufacturers.
- Motorcycle Accidents: motorcyclists are at risk of significant injuries arising from collisions with other vehicles. Our attorneys are adept at building a successful case.
- Premises Liability (Slip, Trip & Fall): all property owners have a duty to provide a safe environment to visitors. We routinely pursue injury claims against residential and commercial property owners as well and municipalities.
- Plus, more!
Some helpful things you should look for, and questions you should be asking when hiring a skilled personal injury lawyer include:
- Ask About Their Success Rate
- Ask for Referrals
- Do They Work on Contingency?
- A Professional Office
- Someone You Can Get Along With
With our skilled lawyers on your side, you’ll receive the legal help you need to recover financial compensation for medical bills, damages to your property, and lost earnings. If you were injured and lost time at work or with your family due to your injuries, it is worth hiring a personal injury lawyer from Noland Law Firm to help settle your case with knowledge and compassion. Our attorneys have over 45 years of combined experience and are dedicated to representing personal injury victims and their loved ones. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation, or please feel free to call us at (816) 781-5055 to discuss your personal injury case.