The Experience You Need. The Attention You Deserve.
Kate E. Noland Attorney at Law
Kate graduated from William Jewell College with a B.A. in Political Science and Organizational Communication. She graduated from University of Missouri – Columbia Law School with the honor of Order of the Coif, and was on the Missouri Law Review and Moot Court team. After law school, Kate clerked for Missouri Supreme Court Judge William Ray Price. Kate was a prosecutor for six years, one year with the Missouri Attorney General’s Office and five years with the Clay County Prosecutor’s Office.
Kate is an adjunct professor of constitutional law at William Jewell College. She was a member of the 2010-2011 Missouri Bar Leadership Academy and has served on the Missouri Bar's YLS Council since 2012.
- State v. Bruegger, 327 S.W.3d 629 (Mo. App. E.D. 2010)
- State v. Denney, 450 S.W.3d 809 (Mo. App. W.D. 2014)
- State v. Acton, 440 S.W.3d 560 (Mo. App. W.D. 2013)
- State v. Crutchfeild, 407 S.W.3d 693 (Mo. App. W.D. 2013)
- State ex. rel Greufe, 407 S.W.3d 710 (Mo. App. E.D. 2013)
- Ellis v. JF Enterprises, 482 S.W.3d 417 (Mo. banc 2016)
- Missouri: 2008
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri: 2008
- Kansas: 2009
- University of Missouri – Columbia, School of Law; Columbia, Missouri, J. D. 2008
- William Jewell College; Liberty, Missouri, B.A. 2005
- Missouri Supreme Court: 2008-2009
- Missouri Attorney General’s Office: 2009-2010
- Clay County Prosecutor’s Office: 2010-2016
- City of Edgerton, Missouri: 2013 – present
- William Jewell College: 2015 – present
- Zeta Tau Alpha
Noland Law Firm LLC
34 Westwoods Drive