The Experience You Need. The Attention You Deserve.
News Coverage of Important Cases and Legal Issues
Excerpt from the article "The Star has also learned that had officials taken a good look at what happened in the Northland crash that permanently disabled now 79-year-old Huda Saad in June of 2021, they would have discovered that their own rules and policies were in conflict over when fire trucks were required to stop at red lights.
“What is so unfortunate is that Mrs. Saad’s collision and serious injuries occurred six months before the Westport tragedy, and both involved a KCFD firetruck going through an intersection on a red light, which is prohibited under 4.13 of the KCFD rules,” attorney Douglass Noland said."
The Noland Law Firm continues the efforts against Ameren’s construction of a 69,000 volt power line next to the Windsor Estates subdivision just outside of Liberty’s eastern city limits. Doug Noland, who represents many of the landowners, organized a meeting on March 7, 2013, at the Liberty Community Center with representative of state and county government to give residents an opportunity to voice their concerns over Ameren’s proposed new power line
Chad Franklin litigation:
- Jury awards $1 million to Harrisonville couple against Chad Franklin, NBCActionNews.com
- Shuttered Chad Franklin Suzuki dealership owes couple $1.3 million for scummy deal, The Pitch Blogs
- Couple Awarded $504,288 by a Clay County Jury, NBC Action News
- $4 Million jury verdict against Chad Franklin, NBC Action News
- Jury returns $4.1M verdict against Missouri car dealer, Lawyers USA Weekly Update article
- Missouri Supreme Court upholds $500K verdict against auto dealer Franklin, Kansas City Business Journal article
- Ex-Suzuki dealer who ran sales scam loses punitive damages fight, Automotive News
Noland Law Firm LLC
34 Westwoods Drive