The Experience You Need. The Attention You Deserve.
Personal Injury Lawyer Handles Many Types Of Cases
A personal injury lawyer handles many different types of cases. No one expects to be injured in an accident or otherwise, but thousands of people are injured each year and do not know where to begin when pursuing a legal claim. Our team has provided general instructions for injury clients here. Noland Law Firm is dedicated to representing injury victims and their loved ones in a wide range of personal injury claims, including:
– Car Accidents: these are the most common causes of personal injury, but many victims never receive the full value of their claims. A personal injury lawyer is a highly skilled negotiator who routinely obtains significant compensation from insurance companies.
– Truck Accidents: the Kansas City Metro area is a gateway of commercial transportation where trucks and tractor-trailers frequently cause catastrophic accidents. Depending on the circumstances, we pursue claims against trucking companies, drivers, and manufacturers.
– Motorcycle Accidents: motorcyclists are at risk of significant injuries arising from collisions with other vehicles. Our attorneys are adept at building a successful case.
– Premises Liability (Slip, Trip & Fall): all property owners have a duty to provide a safe environment to visitors. We routinely pursue injury claims against residential and commercial property owners as well and municipalities.
– Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect: while most nursing homes and assisted living facilities provide quality care for their residents, abuse and neglect do exist. We are committed to protecting the rights of the elderly and their loved ones.
– Medical Negligence: a doctor, nurse, hospital, or other medical professional that fails to provide the appropriate standard of care can be held liable for causing harm to a patient.
– Sexual Assault and Abuse – your personal injury lawyer believes that those who commit sex offenses can be held criminally liable, victims are also entitled to just compensation for their pain and suffering.
– School and Day Car Assault and Abuse: we expect our children to be well cared for when not within our own homes, and those who fail to fulfill this obligation and cause harm to children must be held accountable.
– Wrongful Death: grieving the loss of a loved one is always painful, but even more so if negligence or malicious intent was the cause of death. We provide families with knowledge and compassion while pursuing justice.
At Noland Law Firm, we believe that every client is unique, just as every case is unique. A personal injury lawyer will take the time to thoroughly investigate your claim and determine the circumstances that led to your injury. When choosing a personal injury lawyer, the Noland Law team has over 45 years of combined experience, and combines the sophistication of a large legal practice with the personal attention of a small firm.
If you or a loved one has been injured resulting from an accident, negligence or intentional harm, we are here to support you. Noland Law Firm represents clients from all over the Kansas City Metro area including Liberty, North Kansas City, Raytown, Independence and Blue Springs. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation, or feel free to call us at (816) 781-5055 with any questions you have regarding your personal injury case.