Personal Injury Lawyer in Kansas City, Missouri
No one expects to be injured in an accident, but thousands of people are injured in Missouri each year. When this happens you need a personal injury lawyer in Kansas City with the experience you need who will give you the attention you deserve. Many lives are suddenly changed as victims are often left with long-lasting pain and suffering, significant medical expenses, and emotional harm. The consequences can be worsened when an accident is caused by the negligent or reckless conduct of others.
At the Noland Law Firm, we fight for the rights of accident victims in the Kansas City metropolitan area. We also serve clients throughout Blue Springs, Gladstone, Independence, Liberty, Clay County, and throughout the greater Kansas City area. We combine the sophistication of a large legal practice with the personal attention of a small firm, which helps us provide each and every client with exceptional service. If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident resulting from negligence or intentional harm, you may be entitled to receive meaningful compensation.
Personal Injury Lawyer Kansas City - Experience That Counts
When choosing a personal injury lawyer our team has over 45 years of combined experience, having tried over 200 civil and criminal jury trials and over 40 cases in the appellate courts. Our attorneys have received a number of awards, including:
- Influential Appellate Advocate 2015 - Missouri Lawyers Weekly
- Lon O. Hocker Trial Advocacy Award 2016
The trial and appellate practice at Noland Law Firm is dedicated to representing injury victims and their loved ones in a wide range of personal injury claims, including:
- Car accidents - these are the most common causes of personal injury, but many victims never receive the full value of their claims. Our attorneys are highly adept negotiators who routinely obtain significant compensation from insurance companies.
- Truck Accidents - Missouri is a gateway of commercial transportation. Trucks and tractor-trailers frequently cause catastrophic accidents. Depending on the circumstances, we pursue claims against trucking companies, drivers and manufacturers.
- Motorcycle Accidents - motorcyclists are at risk of significant injuries arising from collisions with other vehicles. While proving fault in these accidents is challenging, our attorneys have the skills that are essential for building a successful case.
- Slip, trip and fall (premises liability) - all property owners in the state have a duty to provide a safe environment to visitors. We routinely pursue injury claims against residential and commercial property owners as well as municipalities.
- Nursing home abuse and neglect - while most nursing homes and assisted living facilities provide their residents with quality care, the elder care system is plagued by patient abuse and neglect. We are committed to protecting the rights of seniors and their loved ones.
- Medical negligence - a doctor, nurse, hospital, or other medical professional that fails to provide the appropriate standard of care can be held liable for causing harm to a patient.
- Sexual assault and abuse - while those who commit sex offenses can be held criminally liable, victims are also entitled to just compensation for their pain and suffering.
- School and day care assault and abuse - we expect our children to be well cared for, and those who fail to fulfill this obligation and cause harm to children must be held accountable.
- Wrongful death - grieving the loss of a loved one is always painful, but even more so if negligence or malicious intent was the case of death. We provide families with knowledge and compassion during this difficult time.
Dedicated Advocates for Kansas City Injury Victims
At the Noland Law Firm, we believe that every client is special and every case is unique. A personal injury lawyer will take the time to thoroughly investigate your claim and determine the circumstances that led to your accident. While many personal injury cases are settled in negotiations with insurance companies, we know that insurers are in business to make profits. For this reason, they often try to settle cases quickly, deny claims, or make offers that are worth far less than the full value of a claim.
Your personal injury lawyer Kansas City will fight for your right to just compensation that also considers future pain and suffering that you may endure. If the insurer fails to make a fair and reasonable offer, we have the trial skills and resources necessary to pursue the case in court. Although insurance companies often rely on teams of attorneys, claims adjusters, and investigators, we are uniquely qualified to level the playing field. By collaborating with a network of medical professionals and other experts, we will work diligently to build a successful case.
The Noland Law Firm will offer you legal knowledge and compassion during your fight for just compensation. Recovering from an injury can be a long and difficult process, and we will be by your side every step of the way. If you were injured in an accident in Kansas City, anywhere in the Kansas City area or western Missouri, fill out a contact form or call our office today for a free consultation.