The Experience You Need. The Attention You Deserve.
State workers’ compensation laws ensure that your employer or your employer's insurance company provide you and/or your family with compensation for any injuries (including death) sustained while working. This may include:
- Cash benefits during any periods when you are unable to work due to your injuries.
- Reimbursement or payment of medical costs.
- Weekly or lump sum payments for permanent disability due to your injuries.
If you are injured at work:
- Report your injury immediately to your employer.
- If you are unable to reach an agreement with your employer regarding compensation for your injury, you may file a claim with the Industrial Commission.
Noland Law Firm LLC
34 Westwoods Drive