The Experience You Need. The Attention You Deserve.
A workers compensation attorney can help you or a loved on obtain just compensation if you are injured at work. At the Noland Law Firm, we fight for the rights of injured workers in the Kansas City metropolitan area. We also serve clients throughout Blue Springs, Gladstone, Independence, Liberty, Clay County, and throughout the greater Kansas City area. When an on the job injury happens you need a workers compensation attorney with the experience you need who will give you the attention you deserve.
State workers’ compensation laws ensure that your employer or your employer's insurance company provide you and/or your family with compensation for any injuries (including death) sustained while working. This may include:
- Cash benefits during any periods when you are unable to work due to your injuries.
- Reimbursement or payment of medical costs.
- Weekly or lump sum payments for permanent disability due to your injuries.
If you are injured at work:
- Report your injury immediately to your employer.
- If you are unable to reach an agreement with your employer regarding compensation for your injury, you may file a claim with the Industrial Commission.
The Noland Law Firm will offer you legal knowledge and compassion during your fight for just compensation. Recovering from an injury can be a long and difficult process, and we will be by your side every step of the way. If you were injured at work and live in the Kansas City area and western Missouri, fill out a contact form or call our office today for a free consultation.
Noland Law Firm LLC
34 Westwoods Drive